Saturday, March 16, 2013

Flamingo


I love this outfit!!! This outfit is from On a Lark, a store I had never heard of before. I am pleasantly surprised! I really, really especially love the design of the top! Super hot. ;) The outfit includes the top, skirt, belt, and necklace and comes in a bunch of colors. Two of the colors are on sale right now at the Outlet Sales Room, so hurry and grab it up! I'm also wearing the new heart purse from Adore & Abhor, which I also love. It comes in like a million different colors to match every dang outfit in your inventory! ;)

Credits
Skin - Al Vulo by Hlin Bluebird - Georgie
Hair - Exile by Kavar Cleanslate - American Woman
Outfit - On a Lark by Discovering Destiny - Demi Flamingo (OSR)
Purse - Adore & Abhor by Airedine Poe - Heart Purse (New!)
Shoes - Slink by Siddean Munro
Pose - Marukin by Valencia Southard

Location - Crossing Currents

No comments:

Post a Comment